The CSL Mentoring Scheme
As a leadership consultancy, think tank, and membership community, CSL focuses on facilitating systemic change in the corporate sector. The CSL Mentoring Scheme represents our commitment to shaping the next generation of corporate leaders.
We are seeking exceptional individuals from a wide range of backgrounds to enhance the collective learning experience.
YOU COULD BECOME A MENTEE IF YOU:
- Are a university student
- Have a passion for making a difference and/or an exciting vision for change
- Have demonstrated leadership ability – at school, at work, or in your community
- Are hungry to develop your leadership potential
AS A CSL MENTEE, YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- Flagship Speed Mentoring Event at The Wellcome Trust 30th July 4pm
- One-to-one and group mentoring sessions
- Access to CSL bi-annual thought leadership seminars
- Exposure to CSL’s network of inspiring leaders from the CSL community
CSL is a leadership consultancy that focuses on systemic change in the corporate sector and enacting change on a global scale.
We are still accepting applications. If you are interested in being a mentee or would like to nominate a candidate, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM.
Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What does leadership mean to you?
- Can you give an example of when you have demonstrated leadership?
- Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
- What goals or challenges would you like a mentor to support you with?
All candidates who have submitted qualifying applications will be invited to join the Speed Mentoring. A sub-set of these will continue as official CSL Mentees.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.